- Paper Patterns
- Sypher Printed Pattern Bundle with Social add on
Sypher Printed Pattern Bundle with Social add on
NOTE - This is a printed booklet with extras that will be posted out to you.
This Bundle includes:
- Printed booklet with instructions to make the 72" quilt
- Quilt Label
- Sypher Pin Badge
- Access to the Sew Along Zooms and Facebook group
- A PDF copy emailed to you (within 48 hours)
The Sypher Quilt is a collaboration between Paula of Paula Steel Quilts and Lisa from the Modern Quilt Club. The pattern was designed to use the fabulous Tula Pink Solids mixed with Tiny Dots and Stripes. The quilt design creates an 72 inch square quilt with epic rainbow vibes.
The Sew Along begins in January 2023 as a great way to start the New Year. We promise to guide you through the process and add some friendly fun to those dark winter nights.
You will need:
- 4¼ yds (4m) - Background fabric
- ¾m - Striped fabric for feature borders and binding (Q)
- 1 FQ - Orange solid (A) and 1 FQ of co-ordinating spot (E)
- 1 FQ - Green - solid (B) and 1 FQ of co-ordinating spot (F)
- 1 FQ - Blue - solid (C) and 1 FQ of co-ordinating spot (G)
- 1 FQ - Pink - solid (D) and 1 FQ of co-ordinating spot (H)
- 1 FQ - Red - dark solid (I) and 1 FQ of medium solid (M)
- 1 FQ - Yellow - dark solid (J) and 1 FQ of medium solid (N)
- 1 FQ - Aqua - dark solid (K) and 1 FQ of medium solid (O)
- 1 FQ - Purple - dark solid (L) and 1 FQ of medium solid (P)
- 4½ yds (4¼ m) - Backing fabric
There's still time to grab a full kit from www.modernquilt.club if you'd prefer the full package.