Giving Time Quilt PDF Pattern
Giving Time is a modern bright PDF quilt pattern and my first Christmas quilt pattern. The quilt blocks are super simple to make and a great pattern for beginners or if you'd like a nice quick finish.
I used the gorgeous Ruby Star Society Flurry collection for my presents and the Zip fabric for some cure striped ribbons. I used approx 10 Fat eights of Christmas fabric, but you could easily make this from pieces of Christmas fabric left over from previous projects.
The finished quilt is approx: 48" by 65" (122cm x 165cm)
- 2 1/3 yds (2 ¼m)- Background Fabric
- (10x) Christmas Fat Eights OR (20x) 5" squares and (10x) 9" squares
- (5x) Fat Quarters of ribbon and bow fabric (or use scraps) - approx use ⅔ of a fat quarter
- ½ yd - (½m) Binding Fabric
- 3 yds (2¾ m)– Backing Fabric (non-directional)
- Wadding – 54" x 72"