PDF - Random Kisses Quilt Pattern
Random Kisses is a modern bright PDF quilt pattern, using lots of half square triangles, with an easy to do twist. The quilt is made from 3 main blocks and then through rotating them you get a lovely random geometric design. You can follow my layout or bring your own randomness to the quilt.
It's fairly simple to make and comes with step by step instructions to complete the quilt.
Designed by me to showcase my favourite Kona fabric colours, but easily adaptable to suit your colour tastes. There is a hints and tips section at the back to help you adapt your colours and keep the vibe.
The finished quilt is approx: 50" by 60" (153cm x 127cm)
- ½ yard - Dark Mint (Kona Bluegrass)
- ½ yard - Light Mint (Kona Candy Green
- ½ yard - Dark Peach (Kona Creamsicle)
- ½ yard - Light Peach (Kona Peach)
- ½ yard - Contrast Yellow (Kona Wasabi)
- ½ yard - Contrast Red (Kona Watermelon)
- 1 ¾ yards - Cream Fabric
- ½yard - Binding Fabric
- 58” x 68” – wadding