Sypher PDF Pattern and Social Sew Along
The Sypher Quilt is a collaboration between Paula of Paula Steel Quilts and Lisa from the Modern Quilt Club. The pattern was designed to use the fabulous Tula Pink Solids mixed with Tiny Dots and Stripes. The quilt design creates a 72" quilt with epic rainbow vibes and full of colour for those dark winter nights.
By buying the PDF pattern with social add on, you also get access to the Social aspects of the Sew Along, including Zooms and Facebook groups.
The Sew Along begins in January 2023 as a great way to start the New Year. Add the 'Sypher Social add on' to join us, we promise to guide you through the process and add some friendly fun to those dark winter nights.
You will need:
- 4¼ yds (4m) - Background fabric
- ¾m - Striped fabric for feature borders and binding (Q)
- 1 FQ - Orange solid (A) and 1 FQ of co-ordinating spot (E)
- 1 FQ - Green - solid (B) and 1 FQ of co-ordinating spot (F)
- 1 FQ - Blue - solid (C) and 1 FQ of co-ordinating spot (G)
- 1 FQ - Pink - solid (D) and 1 FQ of co-ordinating spot (H)
- 1 FQ - Red - dark solid (I) and 1 FQ of medium solid (M)
- 1 FQ - Yellow - dark solid (J) and 1 FQ of medium solid (N)
- 1 FQ - Aqua - dark solid (K) and 1 FQ of medium solid (O)
- 1 FQ - Purple - dark solid (L) and 1 FQ of medium solid (P)
- 4½ yds (4¼ m) - Backing fabric
Looking for a kit? Pop along to www.modernquilt.club to get the full kit with fabric and extras.