- PDF Quilt patterns to buy, download and print at home
- PDF - Rainbow Stars Mini Quilt Pattern
PDF - Rainbow Stars Mini Quilt Pattern
The Rainbow Mini Quilt Pattern uses machine piecing to make a sweet mini for your wall. Using Star blocks in negative and positive you get a delightful secondary pattern.
Finished size: 24"
I used lots of scrap pieces from my Cotton and Steel stash. I chose eight colours to create a rainbow and then a dark grey for the centre. Each colour has a bright feature fabric and a low volume (LV) fabric which acts as the background for that colour. You can use separate ones for each colour or stick with just one background fabric.
- Fat eight each of nine bright fabrics
- Fat eight each of nine low volume fabrics
- 28” square – Backing Fabric
- FQ – Binding Fabric
- Wadding – 28” square